Cyber Forensic Services
Xsecurex has years of experience detailing and managing security incidents. This also includes performing digital forensics in simple or sometimes hostile environments.
Our cyber services provide you with a customized incident response plan that considers environmental factors such as working culture, law enforcement and geographical landscape. Our digital forensics process is simply based identification, elimination, data collection, preservation, analysis and reporting.
We are able to retrieve data from any device that has storage capabilities or volatile memory. This includes all networks, Servers, Mobile devices & work stations.
Our Forensic Solutions include:
- Incident Response Plan Assessment
- Incident Response Plan Development
- System and Network Digital Forensics
- Incident Handling and Management
- Malware Analysis and Research
- Data Wiping and Declassification
- Data Recovery Security
Vulnerability and Penetration Testing
A penetration test is a detailed review of an organization’s overall defense effectiveness by simulating a hacker targeting an organization’s network and data assets. This test typically involves performing information reconnaissance about a target organization, network mapping, system fingerprinting and enumeration, identifying vulnerabilities, exploitation, gaining and maintaining privileged access, evidence gathering, cleaning up, and reporting. The penetration test can be conducted externally from the Internet acting as an outsider and/or internally from inside the corporate LAN acting as a malicious insider.
Below are the different types of penetration tests Xsecurex Solutions typically conducts:
- Network Penetration Testing - Involves hacking an organization’s network using network-based attack vectors. Client-side attack vectors, which includes a few social engineering techniques, can also be performed.
- Application Penetration Testing - This process Involves in-depth testing of applications (web, database, software, mobile), reverse engineering, and identifying/exploiting vulnerabilities in order to gain unauthorized access to data.
- Social Engineering - Involves testing an organization’s information security awareness and employee training by hacking “people” in order to gain sensitive information. Examples: phone and email phishing, social networking, impersonation, etc.
- Physical Security Testing - Involves testing an organization’s physical security controls and defenses by breaching facilities and gaining physical access.
Red Teaming - A penetration testing method that truly takes on the real world “hacker” perspective and tests an organization’s complete security defenses and incident response. A red team exercise involves “Blackbox” testing, having limited knowledge of the target’s defenses, and utilizes multiple physical, social, and network attack vectors to obtain a goal. More evasive hacker techniques are used in order to test the preventative, monitoring, and incident response effectiveness of an organization
Integrated Network Solutions
Mobility, Cloud computing and big data have radically changed the business landscape. To quickly turn these advances into competitive advantages, you need an IT consulting partner with innovative solutions, well-defined strategies and deep domain expertise.
Xsecurex consultants define strategies and implement solutions that are integrated, functional, and cost effective and withstand the test of time.
We deliver solutions based on your business goals as explained or observed and work around the customers’ business hours to minimize downtime.
Our multi-sector experience includes Healthcare, Financial, Hospitality Energy, Law Enforcement, Government etc.
The Xsecurex approach is secure, flexible and risk adverse.
Our IT Services Include:
- Network Procurement & System Installations
- Project Management
- Systems Integration (Data & Telecommunication)
- System Auditing &Pperformance testing
- Data Protection, Management & Optimization
- Network Architecture /Design & Optimization
- Device Security and Asset control / Management (Corporate Vehicles included, Home Automation)
- Physical to Virtual solutions
- Data Redundancy planning.